Health insurance Thailand foreigners | Expat insurance Thailand | Tony Dabbs
E-Insure provide English language insurance support to foreign residents (expatriates) of Thailand, and to those about to arrive in Thailand.
E-Insure also provides:
- Free assistance and consultation for the purchase of most forms of insurance
- Access to a large selection of Thai-based insurance products for Thais and expatriates
- A variety of special needs insurance packages for those who just want to “click and buy”
- A wide selection of international insurance plans for expatriates
- The largest selection of health insurance plans available in Thailand
- Full after-sale assistance and support, as needed, in dealing with the hospital, the insurance company, and the filing of insurance claims
Which is the wisest option for you?
- You purchase directly from the insurance company and become “their insured”
- You purchase through E-Insure and still become “their insured,” but also become “our client”
- The cost to you is exactly the same either way
- E-Insure take a personal approach to claims handling and will be there to help you every step of the way. There is continual follow-up, and all of our clients are kept informed of all developments.
- With whom do you speak with in the event of difficulty with a claim?
- If you are in dispute with the insurance company to whom do you turn to for assistance?
- As we are independent we represent you, not the insurance company – a factor that can make a big difference when it comes to the favourable settlement of a claim.
And Remember –
- Insurance companies tend to want to sell you what they have, not actually what you need
- Our support staff can communicate in both Thai and English and have many years of experience in the insurance industry